Saw a New '06 WR450 for $5,699

8 replies to this topic
  • Colorado

Posted October 02, 2006 - 01:07 PM

I don't know if this is considered a great deal, but I saw a new 2006 WR450 for $1,100 below sticker. Bike was at Vickery Yamaha on Parker Road in Aurora (Denver?), Colorado. The salesman, Andy, said it was at dealer cost. All set up/jetted for our altitude.

I have no affiliation, etc.

• desertrock

Posted October 04, 2006 - 11:22 AM

A lot of dealers will put low sticker prices on bikes, the bottom -ine is what are you paying OTD (out the door). They tack on multiple fees for everything from delivery and destination charges, setup, license registration, etc..etc.. By the time they have you sign on the dotted line, you will be surprised at the "new" number you are looking at. Don't get sucked in with the low sticker price....ask them whats the OTD price is.

• davemo94

Posted October 05, 2006 - 06:45 AM

If anyone around Illinois is looking, I got my '06 WR450 from Highlands Yamaha in Countryside, IL about 1 month ago for $5299 including all set up, freight, etc. It was about $5600 OTD with tax.

Check their website, last time I was in there they still had a couple left.

• SilverBurr

Posted October 05, 2006 - 06:55 AM

$5,199.00 is better. :devil:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TheCure

Posted October 05, 2006 - 08:03 AM

$5,199.00 is better. :thumbsdn:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

'cause a YZ450F is JUST LIKE a WR450 :thumbsdn:

Btw, I have a 03 YZ450F for sale in the classified for a SELL NOW price of $2500 :devil:

http://smg.photobuck...lie/2003YZ450F/

• Astroman

Posted October 05, 2006 - 12:45 PM

Does anyone know of any good deals around Dallas? even Oklahoma... im looking for a 06 WR450 to motard it... :devil:

• ishmeal

Posted October 05, 2006 - 04:30 PM

Anyone know of a good deal in Phoenix, I went to a local shop today and when I asked how much, they started Hemmin and Hawing. I really don't like playing these games so I will not be dealing with them anymore.

I still looking for a good deal?

Thanks

• SilverBurr

Posted October 05, 2006 - 05:25 PM

Anyone know of a good deal in Phoenix, I went to a local shop today and when I asked how much, they started Hemmin and Hawing. I really don't like playing these games so I will not be dealing with them anymore.

I still looking for a good deal?

Thanks

The Heinen's Yamaha dealership in MN is the lowest I've seen. See the link above and give them a call. They charge $300 to ship, and it stills beats any price I've seen, plus the shipping charge cancels the sales tax, so you get the same deal as if local.

• wbbennett1

Posted October 05, 2006 - 05:32 PM

go to apache honda/yamaha on cambleback and about 35th ave, talk to edward. They have always treated me right and about 10 of my riding buddies. stay away from metro, ysa, town and country bad stories from them. oh or champion in mesa, same person owns apache....
wb

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.