I feel reemed

1 reply to this topic
  • thouk

Posted October 02, 2006 - 11:14 AM

Well how did that start for a topic. I got my Edelbrock back today. I had it bored out by them. I can't wait to get it on the bike and get my wiring done so I can take it for a few wheelies, I mean rides. I will post pictures later of the work. They replaced the piece of flexible cover, I can't think of the name of it, while they did the boring. i was hoping they would. Well I have to go to school. Have fun, Tony

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2000 xr650r

Posted October 02, 2006 - 04:14 PM

Reamed- to enlarge a hole or bore with a reamer. Why do you feel reamed? Maybe you can make some more power with that carb and do some 4th gear wheelies. You in school to? Im 17. http://s84.photobuck...=MVC-001W-1.flv

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.