Need recommendation for good enduro/adventure gloves

5 replies to this topic
  • evomx971

Posted October 02, 2006 - 07:56 AM

I ride mostly motocross and have an XR-L for backroads and riding to work. I'm going on a tour in Baja in November and would like any recommendations for some good gloves to wear on a ride like that. I have tons of mx gloves, but consider them to be pretty wimpy for actual protection. I'm looking for something that will fit snug to help prevent blisters but be heavy enough to provide some good protection in a get off in rocky terrain.

What do you desert guys wear?

Thanks!

• pigryder

Posted October 02, 2006 - 09:00 AM

THE THOR RIDE GLOVES, check em out great glove for cooler weather and awesome protection, much beafier than standard mx glove

• DGA

Posted October 02, 2006 - 09:18 AM

Johhny Campbell uses the Acerbis Carbon pro gloves with carbon fiber knuckle protection. I think they are great.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • evomx971

Posted October 03, 2006 - 02:04 PM

I found a pic of the Acerbis gloves on their international site. That's more what I'm looking for. Where did you get yours? Someplace online I can shop for them?

Thanks!

• DGA

Posted October 03, 2006 - 02:55 PM

I got mine from my stealership about 3 years ago. Try rockymountainmc.com or motosportoutlet.com maybe dennis kirk. Find someone who sells the acerbis line of clothing. Im not 100% sure they even make the glove anymore but they did last time I checked.

• wattner

Posted October 03, 2006 - 04:06 PM

Here are the gloves that I used last Baja trip....Great protection and priced right...These are insulated, they sell non-insulated as well...

http://www.aerostich...ed-p-16566.html

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.