lighting kit 2006 yz450

2 replies to this topic
  • airboy808

Posted October 01, 2006 - 08:12 PM

does anyone know of a lighting kit for the 06 yzf450?

I tried ES and Baja Designs to no avail. Will the 07 WR450 stuff fit you think or is the engine cases different?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CROGGR

Posted October 01, 2006 - 08:21 PM

My friend got a lighting kit from http://www.elineacce...p/ContactUs.asp. It wasn't cheap but he was able to get his 06YZ street legal! The product is so new that it isn't shown on-line. He had to send in his stator and have it modified!

• SurvivorMan

Posted October 02, 2006 - 03:36 PM

yeah, e line is big bucks. my friend has a moose coil in his 06, it doesn't run the amps that an e line will, but it still runs his front and rear lights really well and i think it was around $150-$200.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.