calling dan lorenze

3 replies to this topic
  • MojaveMutt

Posted December 08, 2001 - 05:01 AM

Are you guys still on for tomorrow? I'm about 90% positive i'll be there,i've got christmeas lights to finish and i,m also taking my son snowboarding
today, and some post break in stuff to do on the bike so i have alot of stuff going on. If i can't meet you at denny's, where do you guy's ride from and park your trucks? What time would you be at that location? Is a license plate required for
the ride? I'm a very punctual guy, so if you don't see me, don't wait.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 09, 2001 - 07:15 PM

Glenn, We looked for you today but didnt see you. No problemo!! I understand that you had other obligations to attend to. I'll catch you next time. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MojaveMutt

Posted December 10, 2001 - 06:22 AM

Got christmas lights and my bike prep done before i headed up the mountain. So i was good to go. About 3:00 p.m., ate a chicken sandwich at Snow Summit, by 7:00 p.m. food poisining sets in, up until 1:00 a.m. with a bad headache and stomach cramps, still the same all day Sunday, i'm a little better this morning and made it to work.

Keep me on the invite list for next time, believe me, not showing up for a ride without giving someone a heads up is not my style.Next time i'll get your Tel #.
Hope you guys had fun.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 10, 2001 - 03:41 PM

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.