FMF Q series Pipe...

No replies to this topic
  • slammmin72

Posted September 30, 2006 - 08:01 PM

so i currently have teh WB E-series pipe on my 02' 426, and well after getting pulled over today at carnegie for speeding too close to the main road...the ranger also pointed out that my pipe was "most likley too loud" and told my i couldnt ride any more today. so i went over to get it tested, and it blew a 106....so i took all but 5 plates out and finally got it down to 96.3 db....but it ran like crap. sooooo......i have a FMF Q series pipe here at home(iv had it on before, but it didnt run very good..so thats why i put the WB pipe back on), and was wondering what a good jetting setup would be for it. ive never jetted a carb ever in my life, and i figured who better to ask then the thumper experts, so a little help would be awesome. we ride anywhere from sea level (0ft) all the way up to 5000 (stonyford) so im sure im gonna need 2 seperate setups. thanks again.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.