HEEEELP!!! 8mm socket fell in spark plug hole into cylender

26 replies to this topic
  • aftershock

Posted December 13, 2001 - 07:13 PM

And witty too :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted December 13, 2001 - 08:01 PM

Gee...
Did I mention she bought the bike for me on my birthday......Not that I want you guy's to think I'm rubbing it in :)

Best To all,
have a Wonderful Christmas

SoCal

• yzernie

Posted December 14, 2001 - 03:47 AM

My ex-wife would not even go in the garage because my motorcycles were in there. The new wife not only will go into the garage, she gives me a hand while wrenching on them too. As an added bonus, she rides the 125 as well as my son.

Sometimes we don't realize how lucky we are!!! :) :D

Ernie

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted December 14, 2001 - 04:51 AM

SHhhh!!!
Dang it Ernie, I have her convinced how lucky SHE IS!!!!!!

• Michael

Posted December 14, 2001 - 04:28 PM

Okay, she's taken and no sister's......

Is she available to train my wife?

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 18, 2001 - 12:35 AM

My Wife ALWAYS helped me do top ends on my CR250 Honda.

Still trying to get her to ride my Thumper. She did ride a friends TTR225 and thoroughly enjoyed it.

• WR_Jason

Posted December 18, 2001 - 12:35 PM

I always chase my girl away with a greasy rag cause she has the worst habit of comming out when I am frustrated with a problem and asking,,, Whats wrong?? gggggggGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.