Driving at night

5 replies to this topic
  • Oxen

Posted September 29, 2006 - 09:32 PM

I am gone drive a night race and need to have lights on my helmet as well on my bike. I have a WR400F 1998 and the bike only puts out about 75W that i can use. I asked around where i live and my bike can´t have Xenon so i was thinking about buying a lightning coil that E-line sells but when i looked at there homepage there is non for my bike. Does any one know where i can find something like E-lines products? I know there was a company in Sweden that was called "Megawatt" that sold something like it but they doesn't exist anymore.

• pjriss

Posted September 29, 2006 - 09:39 PM

Check out Trail Tech They have a dealer in Sweden here: Lights

• Asgeir

Posted September 30, 2006 - 12:30 AM

Trail-tech single helmet light only uses 13W and gives quite a good light.

Only thing is, it needs to be DC current, so you need a rectifier.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simon@vic

Posted September 30, 2006 - 07:16 AM

I run the trialtech HID with a 12v batter in my backpack.

• GCannon

Posted October 02, 2006 - 12:37 PM

try this https://www.bajadesi...2.aspx?content= also I use Niterider on my Mountian Bike at night (don't tell Clark) helmet and bike set up they work great but you are limited to the battery time. try http://www.niterideroffroad.com/

• bigdanner

Posted October 02, 2006 - 01:06 PM

Hey Oxen,
You can use the YZ400F external made by Eline in addition to your stock stator. Only problem is that it adds about 11oz to your stock flywheel weight.
You can also buy the stator from a 2000 WR250F which puts out 130watts.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.