GYTR parts/pipe for YZ450's

2 replies to this topic
  • norcal_hoss

Posted September 29, 2006 - 11:08 AM

Well im not waiting any longer, ive had my RMZ 450 for sale for like a year... No takers, thing is like new with extended warranty (yes dirt bike) until 2009..Anyways I decided im getting buy new yz 450 Monday :thumbsup: Ive been wanting a Yami since 06 but never could sell my RMZ. Im just gonna off it for a cheap price sucks because it like new with about 13-15 hrs of riding since 05.
When I get my yz I want to get a few things I always get and that is tall seat,tall bars, stiffer springs and sometimes an exhaust.. I talked to some friends that test and they said the bike needs a aftermarket bad.. They said it constricted.. Since i can get yamaha parts at cost I was thinking of there GYRT Exhaust.. Anyone use one? How are they matched up againts a yoshimura or DR.D?
What pipes are you guys running on your 06-07's?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Reyndogg

Posted September 29, 2006 - 11:30 AM

may as well just trade it in, then. in tx, you only would pay sales tax on the difference in cost...

i run a FMF Factory 4.1 - its good, but packing replacement is pretty frequent or she gets a bit loud.

• Pukeballs

Posted September 29, 2006 - 03:32 PM

I have a GYTR pipe and header on my 05 yz450. Used to have a Dr D on my 04 yz450 and it seemed to have more power, but it could just be because the 04 had such a strong hit. All in all, im happy with the GYTR pipe. Its definatly quieter and has a built in spark arrestor. Heres a pic.
http://www.thumperta...achmentid=21333

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.