Hard foam seat on the YZ

1 reply to this topic
  • Goosedog

Posted September 28, 2006 - 03:55 AM

I just recieved a new foam and seat-cover kit from Guts racing for my 426 and they sent me a "hard" not the medium density foam I ordered and I'm trying to decide if I should exchange it (it'll take better than two weeks) or just keep it. I've got a ride this weekend and really want my seat back together but don't want to use this foam if it's going back. Then I'm thinking, well I might like a hard seat but I'm not sure.

So how many of you like a hard seat and why....or don't like them and why.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2tall2tall

Posted September 29, 2006 - 07:40 AM

I have guts racing tall hard foam on mine and it is great, but the only correct answer is your personal preference.

Related Content

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.