Looking for 2003 and newer WR450F in Michigan

1 reply to this topic
  • jck3120

Posted September 27, 2006 - 01:10 PM

Looking for a 2003 and newer WR450F in MI. Preferrably never raced and in good condition. As long as price is reasonable it's not an issue. Also, if interested I have a 2001 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R I'd be willing to trade. You can email me at koch5987@kettering.edu Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 89TRX350RX

Posted September 28, 2006 - 05:38 AM

Saw this on a local website here in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada.

"This is a street legal, dirt bike. $5000 certified. - Call 1-705-942-2661" If you were interested, I could have a look at it for you, maybe even take some pictures. I just bought an 02 426 this spring and dual sported it. I'm not sure what you'd have to do to get it into the States. If it is the bike I'm thinking of (Not too many WR's here), it may even have Motard tires....

Jamie

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.