Trick Dual Sport Kit for 06 WR450

7 replies to this topic
  • bmoore345

Posted September 27, 2006 - 10:47 AM

I've been looking for a Dual Sport kit for a while and I was wondering who has the Trick Dual Sport kit for the 06 WR 450? I've been to there web site and checked in out but the pictures they had were from older WR's and it looks like they had to move the odometer. With the 06 having the Speedo I was wanting to see if someone has pictures of there bike with that kit on it. I've checked on the Baja Design kit and it look good but the quality doesn't sound good. I really don't want to waste my money so any info would help.

Thanx

• Chrome Speedo

Posted September 27, 2006 - 11:48 AM

Can't speak of the speedo situation but I put a Trick on my KTM and it is awesome (with Trail Tech Vapor computer). I will be getting another one for my Yamaha very soon. :thumbsup:

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted September 27, 2006 - 04:04 PM

I think that there is a e mail address for Trick Dualsport on their website. Ask Dale. If he hasn't already answered from this thread.(he lurks here when he has the time) Or call him at 1- 661- 268- 1094. :thumbsup:
Jim

• leapfrog

Posted September 27, 2006 - 04:25 PM

I don't know about the room for the speedo on the 06, but I had to remove the odometer from my 05.
I any case do not hesitate to buy this kit. Quality is superb. Worthwhile even if you have to relocate your speedo. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • silverlakerider

Posted September 28, 2006 - 08:34 AM

I will second that opinion. I've had mine on for about 6 months now, and I've dumped the bike maybe 4 times and one of the times it landed on a rock directly on the headlight/circuit board. Rock solid (literally.) And Dale provides excellent customer service. I'd give him a call and maybe they've already thought of a solution to re-mount the existing speedo on the '06. The quality of the tds kit is second to NONE!

• INJURY_69

Posted September 28, 2006 - 11:05 AM

I've got a trick dual sport setup for sale that will work with your '06. I've P.m.'d you.

• ADVnaut

Posted September 29, 2006 - 10:11 AM

http://i34.photobuck...EB/e33949e2.jpg

• flipt86

Posted September 29, 2006 - 01:05 PM

mine for my 06 will get here on monday, i'll post some pics as i do the install and some after pics also... :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.