Exhausted!LOL!

8 replies to this topic
  • LandSharkGT

Posted September 26, 2006 - 02:06 PM

I am so stoked! I have been trying to locate a header & pipe for my bike for awhile now and no such luck for these old critters! But I just got off the phone and ordered my header & exhaust pipe & jets from XR's Only for my old 84 XL600R! I really cant wait to see how this bike will react to the better breathing!!!!! Now to if I could just find a Acerbis 5.5 Gallon Gas Tank For Honda XL 600R 83-87 I would be ever so happy!
Bill

• rebelventurer

Posted September 26, 2006 - 03:01 PM

Who at www.xrsonly.com did you talk to? I have been dealing with them on the phone for a while and have really come to like and respect their professionalism and advise!

• LandSharkGT

Posted September 26, 2006 - 03:22 PM

I forgot to get his name!

• rebelventurer

Posted September 26, 2006 - 03:52 PM

Always get their name, that way you know who is responsible if there is a screw up, accountability!!!
:thumbsup: :lame: :p

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • LandSharkGT

Posted September 26, 2006 - 04:05 PM

Yes sir daddy! LOL!!!!

• rebelventurer

Posted September 26, 2006 - 04:14 PM

If that makes you LOL, go look at squatpukes avatar, but be careful dont poke it, its gonna blow!!!
Was you the one I was communicating with about Kamell at xrs only?

• LandSharkGT

Posted September 26, 2006 - 04:58 PM

Yes that was unfortunately me. And he never replied to my e-mail so I contacted XR's direct.
Thanx,
Bill

• rebelventurer

Posted September 26, 2006 - 06:41 PM

Bill the guy works at xrs only from now on call the shipping dept. #. the one I gave the other night and just ask for him, I spoke with him yesterday my latest batch of parts are on the way, what would have been $400 I got for $300 with shipping, dont give up on him some times it takes a couple of days to respond .

• LandSharkGT

Posted September 26, 2006 - 08:23 PM

Well hopefully he will answer my e-mail and see my order as well.
Thanx,
Bill

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.