Sunline Foot Pegs Dont Fit ?? At Least Mine Dont

5 replies to this topic
  • dwnlowx

Posted September 25, 2006 - 10:35 PM

I Just Got A Set Of Sunline Foot Pegs 57mm Stainless And The Holes Dont Line Up On Either Side Any Feed Back Would Be Great Thanks

• Satch0922

Posted September 26, 2006 - 03:01 AM

are you sure you received the correct pegs for your bike? If so, then you will just have to work with it...sometimes its a chore to get the springs slightly compressed to get the holes to line up.

• Ga426owner

Posted September 26, 2006 - 05:00 AM

See if they line up w/o the spring on them first...if they do, they fit.....some can be a real pain to get on.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TapptOut

Posted September 26, 2006 - 06:21 AM

Should have bought fastways.

• SCIENCE

Posted September 26, 2006 - 07:38 AM

are you sure you received the correct pegs for your bike? If so, then you will just have to work with it...sometimes its a chore to get the springs slightly compressed to get the holes to line up.

Check the p/n first and verify with them that they are the correct ones for your bike. If they are, use a punch/screwdriver or the like from the bottom to line up the holes. Then slide the pin in as you pull the punch/scewdriver out. Install the washer and cotter pin and you're set. I usually put some waterproof grease on the pins as well.

• dwnlowx

Posted September 26, 2006 - 10:38 AM

well i tried again again again now this is crazy i can put the slidder bolt threw the peg back wards but the top whole is not linng up or am i doing something wrong its the same on both sides

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.