steering stabilizer

2 replies to this topic
  • jcorni

Posted September 25, 2006 - 06:27 PM

I need to install a scott steering stabilizer on a 06 wr450.does anyone have pictures.spent the weekend in Baja without one and will not do that again.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncampion

Posted September 25, 2006 - 06:32 PM

Call Mike at BRP (949-380-1160) They will set you up.

• darrylwt

Posted September 26, 2006 - 11:22 AM

I need to install a scott steering stabilizer on a 06 wr450.does anyone have pictures.spent the weekend in Baja without one and will not do that again.

I put on a RTT triple clamp stabilizer and it went on great and works great and went right on and I installed 1" risers to get my bars up and the great feature about the RTT is you have a lever by your Left thumb to turn it on or half way or off.

http://www.rttmotorsports.com/

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.