my first thumper

2 replies to this topic
  • RORY DONOVAN

Posted September 25, 2006 - 10:19 AM

just bough an 05 yz450f...i freakin love this thing.. ive always been a 2-stroke fan but when i rode this bike i knew it was the one. ive been riding for about ten years. i have a cr500 and a ktm 360sx. i love big bore 2 stroke power and i was looking at getting another one. but then i rode this 450 and now im hooked. it was a guys race bike and i was sorta skeptical when i first heared about it but its in amazing shape. he had the motor built by bpm racing. they ported and polished it. blue printed it. new piston, crank, valve train, the works. so basically it hauls a lot of ass. its kinda scary: and this is coming from a guy that has no problem riding a tricked out cr500..i think im in love. :thumbsup: ne way just wanted to introduce myself and say hi

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted September 25, 2006 - 10:23 AM

Welcome to TT!

• TexN343

Posted September 25, 2006 - 11:12 AM

Welcome. If I had the money I would take that cr500 of yours and throw it in a 01 cr250 frame. I mean isn't that what the cr500af are?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.