Needed parts

10 replies to this topic
  • PAULZ

Posted September 24, 2006 - 04:14 PM

Got some parts I need for a 1999 YZ400F.

Radiators
Hoses
Footpegs
Gas tank
Seat
Throttle
Front brake caliper
Kill switch

Any help would be appreciated.

• 642MX

Posted September 24, 2006 - 04:41 PM

Cheapest parts on the web. Click Here

• TapptOut

Posted September 24, 2006 - 04:54 PM

Ive got some Brand New footpegs off a 06 yz450 if they fit that i will sell u

• barch88

Posted September 24, 2006 - 05:52 PM

www.motogrid.com
www.bikebandit.com

Try your local dealer also.

• RideRaceLive123

Posted September 24, 2006 - 06:14 PM

Cheapest parts on the web. Click Here

TT store(generation MX) is just alittle cheaper on parts by a couple dollars on most things.

But how long does it take you to get things through www.crotchrocket.com? shipping prices?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted September 25, 2006 - 05:05 AM

But how long does it take you to get things through www.crotchrocket.com? shipping prices?

About 3 days if its on the shelf. About 6 days if they have to get the part from Yamaha.

I've tried TT a couple times and really can't stand the disorganization, if you call up there to check on a part, they have no idea where it is.

The final straw was when I ordered a right side case for my wifes 250F on a Tuesday morning. I called the order in so I could tell them that I didn't care what the shipping cost was, I needed the side case by Thursday night so I could put it back together for the weekend. I told Harry to overnight the part from Yamaha to his shop and then overnight it to me so it would be on my door step Thursday when I got home from work.....................So Monday I finally got my part and the shipping was $60+ We missed a ride and TT OEM lost a customer.

I still like to buy from the regular TT store, just not the OEM store.

• Ga426owner

Posted September 25, 2006 - 05:36 AM

Got some parts I need for a 1999 YZ400F.

Radiators
Hoses
Footpegs
Gas tank
Seat
Throttle
Front brake caliper
Kill switch

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul PM me -
I have the footpegs, seat, throttle, and brakelines, skidplate, lots of other parts for a 99

• PAULZ

Posted September 26, 2006 - 04:58 AM

Paul PM me -
I have the footpegs, seat, throttle, and brakelines, skidplate, lots of other parts for a 99

I PM'd you. Let me know how much you want for the parts.

TapptOut, Let me know how much...I think they will fit but I will double check.

• tom nolan

Posted September 26, 2006 - 06:47 AM

Check E bay, I saw loads of parts for that bike the other day. Just type in YZ400F in the search box. Good luck

• RideRaceLive123

Posted September 26, 2006 - 07:33 PM

About 3 days if its on the shelf. About 6 days if they have to get the part from Yamaha.

I've tried TT a couple times and really can't stand the disorganization, if you call up there to check on a part, they have no idea where it is.

The final straw was when I ordered a right side case for my wifes 250F on a Tuesday morning. I called the order in so I could tell them that I didn't care what the shipping cost was, I needed the side case by Thursday night so I could put it back together for the weekend. I told Harry to overnight the part from Yamaha to his shop and then overnight it to me so it would be on my door step Thursday when I got home from work.....................So Monday I finally got my part and the shipping was $60+ We missed a ride and TT OEM lost a customer.

I still like to buy from the regular TT store, just not the OEM store.

Cool.

How are the shipping costs?

• 642MX

Posted September 27, 2006 - 09:17 AM

Cool.

How are the shipping costs?

They are fairly reasonable, the last box I got was 6 or 8 lbs and cost $15.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.