read your mail!

4 replies to this topic
  • Taffy

Posted December 05, 2001 - 11:02 PM

there are some of you out there with private messages and you may not know it.

it's a function of the new forum that we now can recieve our own personal messages.

click on "my profile" at the top and go see if you have any. if i can get the hang of it anyone can!

i'm sure bill or brian will read this so here's one for you boys. Q; from this page how do i get back to the opening picture of all the forums? (as in the two rows of bikes). from there i may be able to get at the technical articles.

Taffy

• Bill

Posted December 06, 2001 - 04:39 AM

Taffy,

There may be an easier way but, I just delete everything after www.thumpertalk.com in my address bar and hit enter.

Bill

PS From the jetting (JD developed "E" needle baseline) in my signature, I was not getting the rev limiter slamming that kamakaze was experiencing. Should I lean the MJ. The bike runs great, starts easy and never fouls plugs.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted December 06, 2001 - 08:55 AM

bill

i can't say that it is accepted yet but we're not getting any duff reports on the smaller MAJ's. at the moment they're being put straight in as opposed to back-to-back testing.

i would like to see you try the 200MAJ again and then go 170 or 168. i think that may have been standard and despite the pipe i think your bike will love it. you won't hit the limiter until you go down to a 160MAJ. yamakazi has hit a different problem i think. he's running too rich.

i've done it. in my snap tests in the dark i was asking everyone what it felt like to hit the limiter because i was getting a misfire at the top.
it was simply rich.

Taffy

• Taffy

Posted December 12, 2001 - 01:58 PM

salty
levy 1
hitman
guy
are you all asleep.

Taffy

• Guy

Posted December 13, 2001 - 08:07 AM

:) NO Taffy I just look that way LOL :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.