Clarke Tank and IMS Seat For Sale

10 replies to this topic
  • WR_Rider

Posted December 05, 2001 - 05:21 PM

Brand new Clarke Tank and IMS Seat. Both were mounted on the WR but never used. Not a scratch!
make me an offer i can't refuse...i'll also throw in a new YZF rear fender and a slightly used white number plate, both in excellent condition, will not separate. Heck, i'll even ship for free as long as it's going to the U.S.....
Cleaning out the WR stable and everything has got to go.

Thanks

Chuck

• The_Missile

Posted December 05, 2001 - 11:22 PM

I'm looking for all of those things, however... I really need a tall foam seat. How much for the lot ? Shipping to Europe I would pay on top.

• ronsurf

Posted December 06, 2001 - 12:53 PM

I'm looking but what size tank and color. you can reach me at 805 427-3594. ps iwould like to buy today if possible, thanks.

• WR_Rider

Posted December 07, 2001 - 08:04 AM

The tank is the 3.2 gal. and the color is blue. I'd sell the whole lot for 200 bucks.

i'll give "The MIssle" the first option to buy.

CHuck

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted December 07, 2001 - 08:16 AM

Dangit! Timing is everything. I just got a new YZ tank and seat from Clarke the day before yesterday. Whoever gets it should be happy with it. I rode my bike yesterday with the new seat and tank and now my WR actually turns.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted December 09, 2001 - 10:48 PM

WR-Rider, thanks for the dibs...but I spent my cash already...Taffy was the lucky winner.
cheers

• WR_Rider

Posted December 11, 2001 - 07:48 AM

Ronsurf, i tried calling a couple of times but it does not seem to be working on my end.

Any takers???

• SoCalWR426

Posted December 11, 2001 - 07:36 PM

Will your stuff fit 02 WR 426?..does the color match newer model's?

Thx.
SoCal

• Cobra2go

Posted December 12, 2001 - 04:25 AM

I sent you E-mail, I would like to purchase

• funktree

Posted December 12, 2001 - 02:25 PM

im interested in the seat , I just bought a yz tank

• WR_Rider

Posted December 12, 2001 - 02:43 PM

I just sold the WR about 3 weeks ago, i've gone "Orange" for now, so I'm selling everything together.
I tried to send a response to all the e-mails i got about this. I was unable to sign in for a while so i'm not sure who is stil linterested in everything. If any of you guys are, send me an e-mail or just reply to this. I'll go in order of the original e-mails received. I guess Cobra2go is first in line based on the e-mails i had when i got home tonight. unless someone before him replies....

sorry for any confusion.

chuck

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.