Big Gun SystemQ/A

3 replies to this topic
  • Tige_Lamb

Posted January 13, 2001 - 03:42 PM

I have a WBros silencer on my 99 WR right now and have no regrets. But have a line on complete BigGun system header and all which will ease oil filter change also. Looking for some feedback from anyone on pros/cons for this setup. Note: BigGun is used but right price I hope?

• Mike_in_Roseville

Posted January 14, 2001 - 07:57 AM

Question 1 > Is it the SDS system? If so and you have an IMS tank with the pet cock valve on the right side, it will not work. The head pipe will touch the pet cock value. I made that mistake, fortunately Big Gun took it back on return. I had it on for 10 minutes, liked what the system did, but I did not want to blow up. If you do not have the IMS tank, then I believe it is a very good system. good luck

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fred

Posted January 14, 2001 - 08:05 AM

if you change, do you want to sell the WB.

• Tige_Lamb

Posted January 14, 2001 - 05:54 PM

Fred WB will be for sell if deal goes, but found out today system is on ebay so it could be anyones?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.