Trailtech sensor/cable.

3 replies to this topic
  • rich1167

Posted September 22, 2006 - 04:43 AM

Anyone know if you can get the Trailtech endurance sensor/cable assembly form an aftermarket supplier cheaper then Trailtech sells them for?

• 25year2stroker

Posted September 22, 2006 - 06:48 AM

I don't know what happened to yours but I had the one with only one screw hole in the sensor. It cracked and ended up in the spokes for a few miles before i noticed. I called trail tech and explained what happened and they sent me out a new one free of charge. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamageezer

Posted September 22, 2006 - 09:18 AM

I don't know what happened to yours but I had the one with only one screw hole in the sensor. It cracked and ended up in the spokes for a few miles before i noticed. I called trail tech and explained what happened and they sent me out a new one free of charge. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I called them too and told them that my cable had come apart at the computer mount and they sent me a new one. Trail Techs customer service is :lame: :p :bonk:

• rich1167

Posted September 22, 2006 - 09:35 AM

I just sent them an E-mail. Thanks for the advice guys.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.