03 450 brake lever, flywheel weight??

Hi I just bought this 03 450. I have been told that adding a flywheel wheight will help me from stalling in turns and much more. I do mostly hill climbs and trail riding. I would like to know what brand and what size would be the best for me. I weigh 200 lbs if that matters. I would also like to get the unbreakable levers, which ones are the best and where can I get them.??? any help is greatly appreceiated thanx

zach

Hi I just bought this 03 450. I have been told that adding a flywheel wheight will help me from stalling in turns and much more. I do mostly hill climbs and trail riding. I would like to know what brand and what size would be the best for me. I weigh 200 lbs if that matters. I would also like to get the unbreakable levers, which ones are the best and where can I get them.??? any help is greatly appreceiated thanx

zach

Have a look at a recluse auto clutch.

I haven't used one, it is not for me, but I am sure it would suit you good.

As for unbreakable levers, have a look at the ASV levers.

as far as levers, try some good brush guards. the kind with the aluminum bar through it. enduro engineering or something similar. loosen the clamping bolts a little so the lever spins on the bar. it also helps to wrap the bars with teflon tape where the levers clamp.

the flywheel weight will be a bit harder to come by. trailtech may have something. i had about 8 ounces added to mine and i like it. we ride a lot of very tight rocky stuff and it helps to smooth out the power. one thing to try is to turn up your idle some. experiment with what works for you. by the way, it's free!