does anyone have scotts damper with stock wr bars? how do you bend the crossbar?

4 replies to this topic
  • FlameDog

Posted September 21, 2006 - 06:41 PM

hey dudes/dudetts
i just put this thing on, looks sexy!

i went with the stock bar complete bolt-on kit, everything fits awsome, i just have to bend the crossbar a lil'
i was wondering how a guy would pull this off and still have it looking like something,

thanx in advance

• Dube2

Posted September 21, 2006 - 08:30 PM

Hey FlameDog,

Got any electrician buddies? Have one of them put it in a 1/2" conduit bender. Most electricians will understand the center point of the bar and place it in the bender in just the right spot. My brother got the same one, however his bar was already bent when he bought the bike. Good luck :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FlameDog

Posted September 21, 2006 - 11:33 PM

i see! my buddy is an E guy, how handy is that! i'll be settin him up with the HO light for his bike on saturday, tit for tat
thanx

• simon@vic

Posted September 22, 2006 - 07:44 AM

DUDE!!!!!

buy bars WAY before a dampener................... you need pro tapers!!!!

• FlameDog

Posted September 22, 2006 - 01:02 PM

oops too late,

why new bars 1st? are these stock ones sucky?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.