Question about selling 2006 wr450

1 reply to this topic
  • Turd Ferguson

Posted September 21, 2006 - 05:32 PM

Any of you guys have experience selling a bike that you financed? How does that work or will it work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ramcc4x4

Posted September 21, 2006 - 07:12 PM

I did. I made it clear when selling that I still owed on the bike. The buyer understood and we wrote up a contract. Upon the sale of the bike the necessary funds would go to the finance company and as soon as the title was received I signed it over, filled out the release of liability and sent it certified mail to the buyer. It worked out fine. As soon as I received the initial payment for the bike and the funds cleared the bike was available for pickup.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.