Sticking graphics down - Help

3 replies to this topic
  • MerlinUK

Posted September 21, 2006 - 12:34 PM

I recently got a set of new graphics and seat cover for my 450 from Doxoracing on fleabay, the seat covers looking sweat, but i'm having a bit of trouble with the rad gaurd graphics..

I bought some new UFO rad scoops as my old ones had seen better days, and the graphics seemed to go on good, but there now sort of bubbling a bit and peeling along the top edges, anyone got any suggestions on how to keep em stuck down? Thnx.

• clark4131

Posted September 21, 2006 - 02:18 PM

Get a hair dryer and heat them up so they're nice and pliable and the glue gets tackier. If that doesn't work, 3M makes a nice all-purpose adhesive in a spray can that I've used with excellent results for the exact same problem :thumbsup: ...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Alley Cat

Posted September 21, 2006 - 02:32 PM

but there now sort of bubbling a bit and peeling along the top edges, anyone got any suggestions on how to keep em stuck down? Thnx.

Get a razor blade and cut the bubble to get it stuck down again.

• MerlinUK

Posted September 22, 2006 - 02:57 AM

Superb, the Hairdryer trick worked a treat :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.