Head Light / Number plate plastic.

4 replies to this topic
  • rich1167

Posted September 20, 2006 - 05:15 PM

Anyone know where I can get replacement plastic for my 05 WR450 head light / number plate plastic? I searched around and the only thing I can find is a yz style front # plate. Also is their anywhere I can get just 1 radiator shroud instead of a set?
The front fender was easy to find.
Am I starting to paint a picture of my wreck?

• EatDirt5

Posted September 20, 2006 - 07:15 PM

All you want is the replacement plastic, around the light? I dont think you can just buy that, but i could be wrong, if anywhere i think a yamaha shop could order it...And nope, you have to buy them in a set, i had to just do that...not to bad tho, 30 bucks.
Hope this helps

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rich1167

Posted September 20, 2006 - 08:00 PM

Yes, I just need the plastic around the light. Of if anyone knows of a reasonably priced after market assembly that would fit well I could go for that. I was hoping some one here that has removed their headlight in favor of a plate would see this and want to sell their stock set up.

• jerryls

Posted September 20, 2006 - 08:16 PM

Yamaha part # 5BF-84330-01-00. It's $22 at Zanotti Motors or the TT store.

Buy a set of shrouds, you'll need the other one eventually.

Jerry

• WR_Dave

Posted September 21, 2006 - 06:02 AM

Check here http://www.powersportspro.com . It's $27.12 at this website. WR Dave

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.