Can I view an owners manual online 01 650R

8 replies to this topic
  • pgiinc

Posted September 19, 2006 - 08:06 PM

Can I view an owners manual online 01 650R

• Old_Man_Time

Posted September 19, 2006 - 08:48 PM

Try this link and download your own copy.

XR650R Manual Download

• OUTERLIMITS

Posted September 19, 2006 - 08:51 PM

Check your pm's

• pgiinc

Posted September 20, 2006 - 05:15 AM

thanks old time man

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nuts930

Posted September 30, 2008 - 12:44 PM

I hate to bring this tread back from the dead (but it does prove that I search before starting a new thread!), but the above link for a .pdf of the owner's manual does not work. Google isnt producing any valid links for an owner's manual. I have the service manual, but want a copy of the owner's manual for the basic things. Thanks for any help you can provide.

The bike I just purchased is a 2002 XRR

• jdubb75

Posted September 30, 2008 - 01:18 PM

I hate to bring this tread back from the dead (but it does prove that I search before starting a new thread!), but the above link for a .pdf of the owner's manual does not work. Google isnt producing any valid links for an owner's manual. I have the service manual, but want a copy of the owner's manual for the basic things. Thanks for any help you can provide.

The only thing an owner's manual will tell you that the service manual won't is not to do wheelies and ride like and ass hat because Stupid Hurts ™.:bonk:

Seriously, I'm not sure what info you are looking for exactly, but the service manual should contain all you will need.

Kudos to you for using the search.:lame:

• weskc35k

Posted September 30, 2008 - 01:51 PM

Service Honda's site has it.

• nuts930

Posted September 30, 2008 - 02:02 PM

The only thing an owner's manual will tell you that the service manual won't is not to do wheelies and ride like and ass hat because Stupid Hurts ™.:bonk:

Seriously, I'm not sure what info you are looking for exactly, but the service manual should contain all you will need.

Kudos to you for using the search.:lame:

That is what I figured and didnt want to shell out $25 to Helm.inc to be told not to do wheelies! The service manual didnt say how to adjust the rebound on the rear shock, but I just need to go out and look at the shock to figure that out (bought it with a broken clutch cable, so I parked it and am waiting for the clutch cable before I rip into it setting the suspension and jetting).

• HeadTrauma

Posted September 30, 2008 - 03:47 PM

The FAQ at the top of this forum has a link to download the service manual.

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.