Need new foot pegs

6 replies to this topic
  • johnnyjeep

Posted September 18, 2006 - 05:24 PM

a recent oops has left me needing to replace my foot pegs, or at least one of them. What are you guys using? I was thinking of getting larger ones before this, just now I kinda need them.

• SteveWR450F

Posted September 18, 2006 - 06:04 PM

I use White Bros. TriPro pegs - center is raised and it lets your rock back and forth which makes for easier up shifting. Peg is pretty wide.

The widest I have found is the Fastway pegs. My son has those on his bike. They are like 2 X 4's wide. Good pegs. With wider pegs you have to be a little more careful when trail riding because you can smack rocks and tree stumps but its a good trade off because my feet are better support and tire less at the end of the day.

• clark4131

Posted September 18, 2006 - 09:12 PM

I love my Fastways...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SID013

Posted September 18, 2006 - 09:22 PM

Hi, I bought Powerpegz which pivot back & forward off centre 20 degree's. I reckon they're great & my feet seem to be a lot firmer on the pegs since I put them on.

Cheers from OZ.

• johnnyjeep

Posted September 20, 2006 - 03:40 AM

The powerpegz say they have a lifetime warranty on the body, I wonder if they cover them if they get mashed like the stock onesdid. If they do, they might be the ones to go with.

• MountainMax

Posted September 20, 2006 - 07:15 AM

the rotating ones sound good, I may try them out next season, it's snowing here now :p :thumbsup: :lame:

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted September 20, 2006 - 10:57 AM

I have the powerpegs. they are significantly more solid than the stock pegs.

All pegs should rotate. I now feel as though my fee are in the right position at all times.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.