Unibiker radiator guards

1 reply to this topic
  • bluethundaaaa

Posted September 18, 2006 - 12:13 PM

Well I don't know what you all think about Unibiker radiator guards and to be honest I can't really attest to their ability to save my rads in the event of the inevitable get off. I did buy some guards from Unibiker last spring for my WR426 planning on putting them on but I never got that far seeing as how I already had Devol's on. Then last week I traded my WR426 for an 06 YZ450f and while cleaning the garage I found my Unibiker guards still in the box and not even opened. I didn't have a reciept but I wondered if I could return them for a set of guards for the 06 and just pay the difference. I called up Unibiker and there was not even a question just a "YEP we can do that". I like good customer service and I also like to pass it on. Heres to Unibiker! :thumbsup: :lame:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SureBlue

Posted September 18, 2006 - 03:05 PM

Really good customer service.
The braces look nice too, just view B&B's all pics
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=344648

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.