Inventory reduction sale

3 replies to this topic
  • Cobra2go

Posted December 04, 2001 - 07:26 AM

If anyone is interested I am selling my enclosed trailer due to my wifes pregnancy. It is a 1995 Interstate that is 7' X 12' and has the extra tall option(it is almost 7' tall). It has a 3500lb axle with electric brakes and the break away option. It is painted bright yellow inside and has black and white checkerboard flooring. It has a ramp door in the rear and a front side door. It has two of the folding bike shoes premanantely maounted in the floor(http://www.artisanmf.../wheelchock.htm). These are very nice. It has a folding table mounted to the passsenger inside of the trailer that is great. It has 3 glass front cabinets mounted to the walls. It has a powered roof vent that is lighted. I also installed a cover so you can leave the vent open even in the rain and stay dry. We have had as many as 6 full size WR's and XR's in it at once. I spent a bunch of time and money setting this thing up and it is great. I am asking $3400 for it. George 217/726-5494

• YAMAKAZE

Posted December 04, 2001 - 08:55 AM

Get some photo's of it out here and I'll bet it goes pretty quick. That's not a bad price. If I didn't already have a 17 Footer, I'd buy it...

Good Lick...

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Cobra2go

Posted December 04, 2001 - 09:10 AM

Thanks, I'll try to take some pictures before it gets dark tonight and can e-mail them to anyone who would like.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted December 04, 2001 - 10:43 PM

Congrats!

George, if it will help, e-mail me the pictures (ron@surfcity.org) and I will post them here for you. It sounds like a nice setup & I would like to see it. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.