Graphics Kits for 05 WR450F?

4 replies to this topic
  • Mick1967

Posted September 17, 2006 - 12:54 PM

Does anyone know where I might locate a decent looking graphics kit for an 05 WR450F? I've looked all over and only seem to be able to find the most basic of kits.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Beejay

Posted September 18, 2006 - 03:58 PM

Just ordered one from BTO, but then I'm on the other side of the atlantic you should be able to get them in Cali.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mick1967

Posted September 18, 2006 - 06:39 PM

Thank you!

• RSWR450F

Posted September 22, 2006 - 02:05 PM

My new graphic kit WR450 2006:

• Old_Yeller

Posted September 22, 2006 - 10:41 PM

I just bought a new complete graphics kit including cool gripper seat cover for less than $50 on ebay. They look rad. I also got lucky on some graphics for the swing arm, fork protectors and box cover for only $5 :thumbsup: I'll post some pics after I put them on.

Just do a search on ebay for wr450...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.