baja check list

6 replies to this topic
  • jcorni

Posted September 17, 2006 - 11:53 AM

Heading down to baja next week end with a group of forty or so( pre 1000 )fun ride . Can you add to this list.I,m sure I am over looking the obvious, Thanks

passport
bike registration
truck reg.
insurance truck cert.
tools for bike
cell phone
Helicopter ins.
4mill toobs
gps
06 WR450

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted September 17, 2006 - 12:14 PM

the oil in your bike changed

• texas_hippie

Posted September 17, 2006 - 02:07 PM

Spare clutch lever, and front brake lever, and get a spare shifter lever too! Duct tape them together, then ty-wrap them to the frame somewhere out of the way. If you're fast....you're gonna need them. If they're affixed to the frame, you won't have to walk back to the start point to get 'em! A few pre-oiled air filters are good to have too. Of course, you've probably got a good hydration system too, right? Hmmmm...matches would have been nice too, the last time I broke down in the boonies, miles from nowhere, and had to spend the night...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jcorni

Posted September 17, 2006 - 05:30 PM

Iwill change the oil in your bike don,t worrie :thumbsup:

• taksx

Posted September 17, 2006 - 08:18 PM

sweet i'll be down there as well pre running the san vicente 200 :thumbsup:
make sure your head light works and cary zip ties...that's the one thing i use the most.

• Humunn

Posted September 19, 2006 - 11:43 AM

send me an email at highdesertproperties@hotmail.com and I'll send you the list we worked off of for our Feb ride. I concur with one of the other posts...the one thing we didn't bring enough of was zip ties!

• C-P

Posted September 19, 2006 - 07:45 PM

Jealous Jealous Jealous up here in MN...bring back pics!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.