CHM Ovate p-4r exhaust?

6 replies to this topic
  • fowler175

Posted September 17, 2006 - 09:32 AM

Just wondering if anybody has run one of these systems on a 03-05 YZF 450? I have heard they work great on the CRF, but haven't heard about the yamahas. I am also curious about the overall fit/finish of the system.

Thanks for any info.

• offthewall

Posted September 17, 2006 - 07:30 PM

Ok well nobody else responded so I'll tell you what I know. Where I'm from they are popular on both Yamahas and Hondas. I hear lots of good things power-wise. The fit and finish is obviously very good upon inspection, but I can't vouch for their looks if you're into that too.

• TapptOut

Posted September 18, 2006 - 08:12 AM

Is CHM the only brand your intrested in?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • offthewall

Posted September 18, 2006 - 12:29 PM

Yeah, don't limit yourself before you shop around a little. Check out my garage to see a picture of my Rocket Exhaust. Damn good pipe, cheap. :thumbsup:

• fowler175

Posted September 18, 2006 - 06:08 PM

CHM isn't the only brand I'm interested in, but I can get a sweet deal on a complete system.

BTW offthewall, that IS an awsome looking pipe. :thumbsup: Who sells Rocket?

• fowler175

Posted September 22, 2006 - 04:41 AM

Well, I ordered the CHM. Complete system from head to tail, brand new, for $239US. Should be here in a couple weeks!!

• offthewall

Posted September 22, 2006 - 12:34 PM

As of now, only Rocket sells Rocket. Ironic no? :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.