Taffy Jetting?

2 replies to this topic
  • Guy

Posted December 03, 2001 - 02:16 PM

:) If possible I could do with either the Maestro himself or one of the other truely gifted people to cast an opinion as to whether the "Taffy Mod " would work with stock WR timing and a White Bros E series or whether is is gonna be a totaly different ball game.
I know Missleman is delighted with the set up, but.... he's running a stock exhaust and YZ timing.
Opinions on a postcard to the usual address :D LOL

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted December 04, 2001 - 09:09 AM

Guy..

How did it go the other day with your Jetting party. I was a little busy getting mine working. Taffy did me right as usual. Mine is ripping like never before. Gonna put a new header on later this week and see if I can still hold onto it. The Taffsters ride seems to be pretty stable, I wouldn't think you should have a problem. I'm going to re-cam mine sometime before the spring, I havn't yet decided on a Torque Cam or a Race Cam as of yet...

Bonzai :)

• Guy

Posted December 04, 2001 - 10:03 PM

:) Followed your thread with bated breath!!!
Got my new jets this evening and spent 20 mins fitting them, what a difference as per my thread (99jetting (again)) it still needs some fine tuning but a lot lot better :D
Run out of time tonight, it's dark already over here and BL**DY COLD! :D (and the kids are in bed LOL)
ANY and every tip for making it go faster, just post, email what ever is will be all appreciated! :D
cheers
Guy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.