07 Limited Edition

46 replies to this topic
  • Crash 2006

Posted September 15, 2006 - 08:22 PM

Nothing like getting a new bike and capturing pics of it!

What happens in vegas, stays in vegas! hahaha

Nice machine man!

Thanks...

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted September 15, 2006 - 09:57 PM

Sorry...I still think they missed the boat BIG TIME by not going with white and red. The white and silver combo does nothing for me at all.

Ya think they could have made the Yellow & Black the standard colors for at least a year or two...Why not the old White & Purple....with the trench coat... :thumbsup:

Does anyone remeber the days of Damon Bradshaw....

• Satch0922

Posted September 16, 2006 - 02:53 AM

\Does anyone remeber the days of Damon Bradshaw....

yes....YUK!

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jade

Posted September 16, 2006 - 07:35 PM

Tweaked fender? It's plastic! I highly dought that the subframe is bent. Ever since they got rid of the handhold on the air box, everyone just grabs the rear fender to hoist on the stand. I always grab mine on the right side... can't go left. :lame: It Bends right back. :thumbsup:

• Crf250rRID3R

Posted September 16, 2006 - 08:41 PM

nice pics like the white

• aford541

Posted September 16, 2006 - 10:57 PM

Tweaked fender? It's plastic! I highly dought that the subframe is bent. Ever since they got rid of the handhold on the air box, everyone just grabs the rear fender to hoist on the stand. I always grab mine on the right side... can't go left. :lame: It Bends right back. :thumbsup:

You can adjust it out with the 4 bolts that hold the rear fender on.

• Yamaha32

Posted September 17, 2006 - 08:40 AM

... and what's with Yamis and their crooked ass rear fender?

When I took delivery of my TTR230, the rear fender was majorly twisted/crooked. It still is. :lame: I don't know if it's how they crate them, or what? :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.