WR 400 graphics ?

4 replies to this topic
  • phyter23

Posted September 14, 2006 - 06:37 PM

I have done the search on this site and perhaps have missed the reply i am looking for. But I just purchased a 1999 wr400 street legal (woohoo!! :thumbsup: ) and was wondering what graphics kit would fit on the bike. I was looking at the newer 450s and they seemed the same but seeming the same and being the same are vastly different animals i know! So any input on the newest looking graphics i could buy and from whom would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks to all in advance

• C-P

Posted September 14, 2006 - 07:35 PM

You could try www.denniskirk.com. My '98 stickers are kinda shredded and they had a specific listing for the WR. Can't remember who it was made by, tho...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncampion

Posted September 15, 2006 - 05:29 AM

I recently got a set from Factory EFFEX. Found them online. Good fit, good quality even look good.

• pjriss

Posted September 15, 2006 - 07:07 AM

I like these graphics

• redrocket190

Posted September 15, 2006 - 03:59 PM

I just put a complete set of Factory Effex Evo 2 graphics on my '99 WR400FL. I found the choice for the older YZ and WR bikes with the 2-bolt shrouds to be quite limited. Factory Effex also does OEM replacement graphics for the shrouds if you want to go that route...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.