Please Help !!!

6 replies to this topic
  • jacobflyin

Posted September 14, 2006 - 03:52 PM

I'm stuck helping my buddy put his 2000 xr600r motor back together we have most of it done but the guy who F'ed it up may of lost some rocker cover bolts I have some but they just don't seem to fit,
are they all 8mm or are there some 10mm bolts holding the rocker cover down.
Thank you.
If there are on line Manuel's that would work great I just don't want to buy a Manuel and have to get it done next week.

• justicedone

Posted September 14, 2006 - 05:14 PM

I have seen online manuals for the XR650r, but dont have a link since I have an L...try searching Google or hopefully someone will post a link. Good luck with build.

• azfabguy

Posted September 14, 2006 - 07:53 PM

try this link

http://www.motosport.com/oem/index.jsp

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hare

Posted September 14, 2006 - 10:52 PM

its been a while but i think there is one larger and much longer than the rest, man thats going to be a pain in the ass it you don't have the old bolts. You might be able to find exact sizes by going into a dealer and starting to order the bolts, hopefully they give size.

• Old_Man_Time

Posted September 15, 2006 - 07:19 AM

You can get the correct parts from Service Honda if you can stand to be patient or your local dealer. Sevice Honda lets you order right off the shop parts diagrams. Here is service Honda's Link:

Service Honda

• cleonard

Posted September 15, 2006 - 08:29 AM

There are companies that sell "bolt kits" for bikes. They are rather inexpensive when coompared to the Honda bolts. Not sure if those kits have what you need. Take a look on ebay. Search for "XR600 bolt"

• jacobflyin

Posted September 19, 2006 - 01:45 PM

Thank you for your help this made it much beter.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.