Saugus Speedway.....

I'm with all of you guys when it comes to fond memorys of the speedway, I bet at one time or another we have crossed paths at that place, man saturday nights havent been the same since. hey did you guys see bobby allison race there one night - i was there that night it was awsome. hey when we goin riding tom, aron,chris, ? cooler weather is upon us lets go, actualy i think i'll ride this morning....... hope to see you guys soon Gabe--

Gabe I will be out tomorrow (Sunday) with a few guys from my work. One of them just got a new bike so it's not going to be much of a ride. He needs to baby it for the first tank full. I'm guessing I will be riding by 8:30. We are going to hit the big Pit Pro's sale tomorrow before riding.

Tom

Tom where you going to stage up i might join you for a little bit then do my usual solo ride, i hit up DWF and Rowher today and just about every weekend since summer for some short rides, man the rocks are bad on the climbs, lots of off road guys churning up the shale to the surface - anyway let me know where you are staging - ill check the board later or call me 212-3122.

see you soon - Gabe ---

I can remember laying in bed in 1977 at my house in Sky Blue Mesa, and hear the modified cars as clear as day. What a great sound that was... It made up for the fact i was not there that evening. How nutz were the figure 8 guys..??? ? Its a shame we cant share such good times with our kids at that place anymore.... :lame:

Tom where you going to stage up i might join you for a little bit then do my usual solo ride, i hit up DWF and Rowher today and just about every weekend since summer for some short rides, man the rocks are bad on the climbs, lots of off road guys churning up the shale to the surface - anyway let me know where you are staging - ill check the board later or call me 212-3122.

see you soon - Gabe ---

Gabe we will be staging off of Bouquet Canyon Road. I'm guessing right around 8:30. I don't think it's got to be tech or fast ride at all. The one guy has not been on a bike for about 6 years and his new bike cost him $9,000. So I'm sure he doesn't want to go down the first time out on it. I would think he wants to ride some fire roads, then we might be able to move into some of the single track stuff. What I'm hoping for is to get him to ride the DWF side for a hour or less, them move over to Rowher to some single track stuff. If he's not up to it, maybe we can ride some of the single track stuff and have him ride the fire roads along it. It's more or less all up to him what he wants to do on this ride. To top it I think I might have a small hernia. I have been putting it off for a month now. I think I'm going to have to have it checked out soon. ?

hey when we goin riding tom, aron,chris, cooler weather is upon us lets go

I still have the group picture from Old-Man's 1st Rowher TT ride on my desktop. That was a fun ride ? I'm really looking forward to winter conditions up there....Gabe - FYI if you're interested Chris, Mark, maybe Shahin and I are doing this on Sunday http://www.castaicdualsportriders.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=92&sid=02466bde09f701a4770f0524f857ff8a.

Aaron well maybe is my best answer at this time - my bike has some badly worn rear wheel bearings and i thought i'd have new parts today but they didnt show, i'm not sure of the location you guys are talking about riding at but don't think the pig is up for such a long ride - maybe next time. shes good for local stuff until next week anyway thanks for the invite. i might join old man for a little while and keep a eye on the rear wheel play and take it easy. have fun you guys and if things go well i might have a new KTM soon Gabe

I can tell you I wouldn't buy it for $9,000. He said by the time he got it out the door it was that. He got a new 510 husky. See you guys tomorrow, but remember it's not going to be a hard fast ride..

Remember Pit Pro's is having it's big sale tomorrow and it starts at 7:00 am. I hope it's going to be worth getting up early.