1998 YZ-400 aluminum radiators

9 replies to this topic
  • LoveToRideDirt

Posted September 13, 2006 - 08:39 PM

Does anyone know where i can find aluminum radiators and an aluminum swingarm for a 1998 yz-400.

• fershy

Posted September 14, 2006 - 07:28 AM

You should be able to pick up a swingarm on E bay for next to nothing. Not much demand for those. Radiators, different story on those! In regards to the swing arm,1998 had a different diamemter axel than 1999 onwards so not sure about fitment.
Check out
http://cgi.ebay.com/...sspagenameZWDVW

fershy

• SJMC_DON

Posted September 14, 2006 - 07:33 AM

Go to the TT store and buy yourself a set of Fluidyne rads.... Cheaper than OEM and worth twice the price you pay for them.

• LoveToRideDirt

Posted September 14, 2006 - 03:32 PM

they dont make the fluidyne radiators for the 98 or 99

• LoveToRideDirt

Posted September 14, 2006 - 03:32 PM

they dont make the fluidyne radiators for the 98 or 99

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • redrocket190

Posted September 14, 2006 - 04:37 PM

Try http://www.gmxradiators.co.uk/?

• SJMC_DON

Posted September 15, 2006 - 08:06 AM

Try http://www.gmxradiators.co.uk/?

There in the UK? I only saw application for YZ400 but they may fit?

Nice looking radiators though and they give the option of just buying one side at a time unlike fluidyne where you have to buy both sides...... I'm extremely happy with my fluidynes thought and the fact that I did not have to spend $625 on OEM POS's makes me even happier :thumbsup:

• SJMC_DON

Posted September 15, 2006 - 11:14 AM

There in the UK? I only saw application for YZ400 but they may fit?

Nice looking radiators though and they give the option of just buying one side at a time unlike fluidyne where you have to buy both sides...... I'm extremely happy with my fluidynes thought and the fact that I did not have to spend $625 on OEM POS's makes me even happier :thumbsup:

Duh......... I just realized he was inquiring about a YZ :applause:

Yeah I'd check these GMX rads out, they look nice.....

• powemach2

Posted February 11, 2007 - 11:06 PM

I got my aluminum raditor from Ron Davis Racing Products

• witdogg

Posted February 11, 2007 - 11:16 PM

I got my aluminum raditor from Ron Davis Racing Products

They make nice products! :censored: I have bought a radiator from them in the past. It was for a truck not a bike but I was very pleased with it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.