Another PA titled WR

1 reply to this topic
  • darthmullet67

Posted September 13, 2006 - 05:22 PM

it took a little time but I finally got my license in the mail along with my modified title for my 05 WR. I am really excited and just thought I would gloat a little. If anyone needs some advice on titling in PA just let me know. It actually wasn't too bad except waiting for the title to be sent from the finance company, other than that it went pretty smooth. :thumbsup: :applause: :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted September 14, 2006 - 05:50 AM

Congrats! Awesome feeling eh? :thumbsup: The first time I road mine around town I felt like a kid getting away with something......I kept waiting to get pulled over but the local LEOs didn't even give me a second look :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.