15 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 02, 2001 - 06:48 PM

SUPERCEDED!

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: NH Kevin ]

• imported_Scott_H

Posted December 02, 2001 - 08:41 PM

Kevin,

I'm in for one for $~13.00 and an EXTRA week or so on the shipping if you get enough interest to make the middle man route worth while. Let us know how you want to handle the money.

Cheers,

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 02, 2001 - 09:36 PM

GreenRanger
ThumperTalk Member
Member # 4219 posted December 02, 2001 10:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweet, did not realize is was that hard to reach that screw...definitely count me in ...i'm a new drz 400 e owner so always looking for deals to make this bike scream....

• The_Missile

Posted December 03, 2001 - 12:51 AM

I'll go with the flow. A few bucks either way is no problem for me.

• robman

Posted December 03, 2001 - 04:27 AM

an extra week dosen't bother me, I'm in for $13 bucks. Tell me when and where to send the money?

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted December 03, 2001 - 05:01 AM

Kevin,
I'll take one of those, let me know when & where to send the money. Do you want a check or a money order????????
Thax Jim

• PapaSmurf

Posted December 03, 2001 - 05:20 AM

Count me in for one @ $13. I rigged a little screwdriver but it's still a pain! :)

• Rocky

Posted December 03, 2001 - 07:23 AM

I am in -- either way does not matter to me, but it would make sense to ease your pain and pay the $3 extra and have them ship it firectly to us. I am thinking about the holidays and hate to see you busy with shipping the stuff to us

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted December 03, 2001 - 07:23 AM

Kev,
I've waited 39 years for one ....... guess I can wait another week :) .

Mike

• Ron_S

Posted December 03, 2001 - 07:28 AM

Kev, I never touched mine yet, but I'm in. Thanks.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted December 03, 2001 - 11:13 AM

Hey Kev...

How bout something like...

Ok Guys we've got a deal. If you want one send me money order to (address) made out to: (name) by (date). I will be placing our order on (date) and you will receive a direct shipment from the manufacturer.

I'm ready...Lets do this thing...

Bonzai :)

• MkJar

Posted December 03, 2001 - 11:50 AM

Please count me in on the fuel handle. Thanks for the effort. Where do I send the money?

• PapaSmurf

Posted December 03, 2001 - 12:11 PM

Kev, I'm with Rocky. The three extra bucks doesn't bother me and will save you a lot of time. Lord knows it is in short enough supply this time of year! I say go the $16/direct shipment route - we're still making out on the minimum order/shipping deal! Will be watching for details and thanks for the work!!!
:)

• Jason_Williams

Posted December 04, 2001 - 12:20 PM

I ordered mine about a week ago from Norm> I bought two (1 for a friend) and I had them in 2 days!!! Norm mailed them before I could even get the check in the mail to him. Great guy! I would order but already took care of it. Can't wait to try it out!!! good luck!!

• Lil_Bill

Posted December 10, 2001 - 03:53 AM

Kevin, count me in also I don't know if I made it in time but if I can get one it would be much appreciated. If possible let me know who,what,where,when,and how much. lowder76@aol.com

• The_Missile

Posted December 10, 2001 - 04:16 AM

Lil Bill......check this link out, it has the skinny on the where what how much thang !!!!
Kouba T - NH Kevin

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.