13 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 02, 2001 - 06:10 PM

• The_Missile

Posted December 03, 2001 - 04:31 AM

First place....way to go!

• xrracer36

Posted December 03, 2001 - 04:52 AM

LOL... cool pics. nice looking bike.cngrats.
30 degrees???? brrrrrr...
at least you didn't have to deal with snow!!! :D

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted December 03, 2001 - 12:25 PM

Good job Dan!

• H20Pumper

Posted December 03, 2001 - 01:24 PM

Dan what kind of radiator guards and skid plate do you have?? Thanks for the pics.

• wayneoXCF

Posted December 03, 2001 - 01:52 PM

You da man, Dan!

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 03, 2001 - 02:18 PM

You guys rock!! Thanks!!!! My skidplate is from Bajadesigns and the radiator guards are Devol's, it sucks to put that stuff on but it has saved me so many times, it's really worth having the protection. Ron, We gotta go riding!!!!

PS. Lemon-lime Gatorade blows!!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted December 03, 2001 - 03:08 PM

Great Job Dan, good pics...... but the best flavor is Hightide.

• Dust_Maker

Posted December 04, 2001 - 12:13 AM

Outstanding Dan,
I cant wait to do the race myself. I ride that area so much that its almost an unfair advantage. Just my dumb luck to be injured both years of the race. Looking forward to the vegas/reno race! Oh by the way, I love your pics. I hope pic #5 isnt the award presentation because thats one fugly trophy girl and i dont blame you one bit for keeping your helmet on......just kidding...congrats :)

• MojaveMutt

Posted December 04, 2001 - 11:06 AM

Great ride Dan! I'm really impressed by your focus
and ability to keep moving on those long solo races. If Casey didn't charge so much and i wasn't so old i'd give you a reason to ride harder in those BITD events! Ha Ha!
Anyway, my motors back together on the old WR so keep me in mind the next time you do a ride out of Mojave.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 04, 2001 - 02:16 PM

Glenn and Ron, Were going riding on "Sunday Sunday"!!! The weather should be perfect!!!! C'mon!! Life is short....... :)

• MojaveMutt

Posted December 05, 2001 - 05:16 AM

Where? What time? Where will the ride go? Do i need to bring a gas can,or will it be a one tank ride or will we stop at a gas station? License plate required?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 05, 2001 - 06:05 AM

Glenn, first off Im stoaked to hear that you got the bike all back together, hopefully it didn't cost too much.
On Sunday we'll probably ride near Mojave and go to the area behind Jawbone Cyn. Im sure you've ridden this area alot, we will meet at the Mojave Denny's between 7 and 7:30. Three gallons of fuel will sufice, bring water (ofcourse). Should be alot of fun, we're just going to putt!! We'de love to have you.

• MojaveMutt

Posted December 05, 2001 - 06:39 AM

I will be there, might bring a buddy. Don't worry, we can hang with a technical ride.

Yeah, it cost alot, but no worries.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.