LeoVince X3

2 replies to this topic
  • skipperlantz

Posted September 11, 2006 - 05:50 PM

Anyone running a leo vince x3 on their 450? If so, what's the sound like and how is the power? Wondering about the slip on mx series.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gnitti

Posted September 11, 2006 - 07:54 PM

I dont currently have one, but im lookin into one. I've heard a lot of great stuff about the leovince, including a lot of torque increase. One of the top notch pipe systems out there. If you have the money go for it, and if your just looking into the slip-on, im sure that will also improve the overall power of your bike.

• Drfletcherdc

Posted September 12, 2006 - 08:59 AM

They extend a little bit longer than the average pipe. It looks like they could be damaged a little bit easier than the normal muffler.

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.