99 Remote Hotstart

4 replies to this topic
  • Crawling68

Posted September 11, 2006 - 08:27 AM

Who makes the best remote hotstart for the 99. Took the bike to Hollister yesterday, the 03 WR Cam worked perfect, but that hotstart is a pain in the butt. My friends pulled the ole "It's not really a black diamond" on me.

• CAVSCOUT96

Posted September 11, 2006 - 08:34 AM

I got one from motion pro. It works pretty well, and mounts on the Triple clamp. I am considering going to a perch mounted HS, only for a little extra convenience, but I'm probably doing the Quick-Shot AP cover first, then Power Now. Both of those "should" help with stalling, and claim to help with Hot starts.

remote HS

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Crawling68

Posted September 11, 2006 - 09:59 AM

Thanks. Do you know of any perch mounted ones for the '99?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted September 11, 2006 - 10:24 AM

DR. D makes a real nice perch mounted unit.

• Crawling68

Posted September 11, 2006 - 11:42 AM

But it looks like that one is for 00-02 bikes, i wonder what the difference is?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.