Rear brake free play....05 WR450

3 replies to this topic
  • B-Rock

Posted September 10, 2006 - 04:28 PM

Can anyone tell me the procedure for getting more free play on my rear brake? :thumbsup:

When I sit forward and ride the tank, I feel like I am riding the brake big time.... which of course is not good at all.

Any suggestions would be great :applause:

And YES, I did a search for it.

• clark4131

Posted September 10, 2006 - 07:56 PM

You can adjust the height of the pedal per page 3-27 of the manual (or thereabouts.) Another option is to remove the pedal altogether and get a Rekluse w/ rear brake lever setup...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • B-Rock

Posted September 10, 2006 - 09:22 PM

You can adjust the height of the pedal per page 3-27 of the manual (or thereabouts.) Another option is to remove the pedal altogether and get a Rekluse w/ rear brake lever setup...SC

I adjusted the lever as far as I can, but it still feels like it's too high. I am really tall (6'7"), so sometimes I have trouble fiting in the best riding positions. :thumbsup:

As for the Rekluse.... I have been dreaming of that for awhile...... just need to come up with the cash. I guess I should act soon while the Canadian dollar is doing so well. :applause:

• clark4131

Posted September 10, 2006 - 10:14 PM

Read this too...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.