Front Spokes and Nipples for a 2006 yz450f

1 reply to this topic
  • l8r

Posted September 10, 2006 - 02:58 AM

Does anyone have some oem spokes for a 2006 yz450f they would like to sell? I am re-lacing a front wheel and I have 3 spokes that were difficult to loosen up. I have since lubed the threads and bought a new Motion Pro spoke wrench so do not damage anymore spokes. But I either need to buy complete kit or find someone who has a few used or new spokes. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted September 10, 2006 - 07:54 AM

I bought individual spokes from East Coast Wheels over the web. It took a while to get them, but at $3.00 a piece it was cheaper than a whole set. Also, may want to take your old spoke to a Honda dealer and see if they can match it as they sell individuals. Good Luck.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.