You Won't Believe What I Found

10 replies to this topic
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted September 09, 2006 - 08:05 PM

I was cruising the myspace classifieds and saw a seller with a bunch of 400EX and YZ426 parts for sale.

I had to investigate

Don't say anything to him, but just check out this marvel. A look inside the simple, uneducated life of everyone's favorite EX TT'er: GET DRUNK ON MYSPACE :thumbsup:

• barch88

Posted September 09, 2006 - 08:07 PM

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! It's getdrunk! Wow, read his "About Me," what a loser. That's a good find, good laugh.

• steve_cirillo

Posted September 09, 2006 - 08:27 PM

Duuuuuddddee that's funny :thumbsup: :applause: :applause: :applause: :ride: :applause: :ride: :ride: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :ride: :prof: :prof: :prof: :p :thumbsup:

• aford541

Posted September 09, 2006 - 09:10 PM

Get drunksAbout me: pasted in from his myspace
wana party every day............... had wash bord abbs then quad broke so abbs went away now starting to come back again................ I hate most boys and most hate me............... Hate mean people.............. hate school im droping out. i dont know what grade im in mabey a freshmin??? all i know is im almost 17 and got only 2 credits................ like drinking at bars.............. I got a race ready hybrid quad new it would be worth over $14,000............ over the summer i was at at least 15 parties......... Theirs a spot on a road that is bad luck for me. it keeps hurting me. i got beet up by a military guy on it. Then in the same spot i fell down a hill and landed on my back on the road. Then in the same spot i was all high and drunk hiding from a car, i think i thought it was the cops (idk) and i for got every thing around me and kept my eyes on the car cause the weed had me ****ed up good. well car passed i still was watchng the car and i stand up still not thinking and i turn around and next thing i was laying on the roar with a ****ed up rist. i walk back to party and drink n smoke more. i might need sergery on my rist and i need x rays again.

This dude is a bigger looser than I thought.

• SureBlue

Posted September 09, 2006 - 09:45 PM

I almost feel sorry for him. :applause:
How does he measure the value of his hybrid? 400ex frame and a 426F motor (run without oil and proper airfilter) worth $14.000??? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted September 09, 2006 - 10:12 PM

:thumbsup: that is freakin hilarious :applause: I wonder if he uses the date rape drug to get those girls to hang out with him

• One Louder

Posted September 09, 2006 - 10:38 PM

"I got a race ready hybrid quad new it would be worth over $14,000..........."
:thumbsup: :applause: :applause: :applause: :ride: :applause: :ride:

He's so cool!

• YZ426F Rider

Posted September 10, 2006 - 01:48 AM

That sucks actually. Not that it is a requirement to be a decent person by any means...but that kid needs a real dad.

• Reyndogg

Posted September 10, 2006 - 02:29 AM

I pretty much agree with you...his mom and dad should be flogged. I can't even find humor in that... I've got a feeling we'll be paying for him to live in a correctional facility soon.

• SureBlue

Posted September 10, 2006 - 11:52 AM

...but that kid needs a real dad.

You are so right, and good friends too. I really feel sorry for him, not just almost.

• mike_dean

Posted September 10, 2006 - 11:59 AM

At least it looks like he doesn't need any more schooling, his spelling is great.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.