Buddy pegs,WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • rtrolli69

Posted September 07, 2006 - 08:35 AM

[ Hey TTers sorry for the delay on pics for these.Kick starter side is 6x4.5 inches and 1/4 inch steel,shifter side is 6x6x1/4 inch steel.You will need frame guards because on shifter side it uses the bolt hole for frame guard to bolt through.lower bolts are subframe to frame.kick start side is subframe and rear disc assm.buddy pegs on mine are 4.5 inches behind my pegs and1to2inches higher.depends on preference.when you bolt through plate to pegs use shrter bolts & lockwashers so they dont hit swingarm.http://www.msnusers....Pictures&fc_a=0

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • luke95060

Posted February 23, 2007 - 11:02 PM

Where did you find the buddy pegs?

• MountainMax

Posted December 06, 2007 - 05:18 PM

I too am looking for some, where can I get some??????

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.