Wher is everyone riding New Years ?

7 replies to this topic
  • Howard_Huge

Posted November 29, 2001 - 07:33 PM

I would like to hear from everyone out of state or not how will you be kicking off the New Year. I plan on a Midnight ride celebrating New Year on the REAR WHEEL :)

Happy Holidays, HUGE

• MONTY

Posted November 29, 2001 - 08:05 PM

Hay Huge everone talking about stonyford you in?
monty :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted November 30, 2001 - 08:50 AM

I've Been contemplating this 5'4" Blue Eyed Blonde that's..........Well you know the story....

Bonzai :)

• sirhk

Posted November 30, 2001 - 09:09 AM

Fri/Sat, I'll be at Glamis, Sun/Mon I'll be at Superstition and Ocotillo Wells riding on Sunday and desert racing in a truck on Monday. Should bring in the New Year either at the race or we'll head back to Glamis to see the festivities!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SFO

Posted November 30, 2001 - 09:25 AM

St. Veronica to Cabo...
1200 miles, 10 days.
It is going to be my honeymoon as well.
It will also be the big bore torture test.

• Howard_Huge

Posted December 01, 2001 - 12:21 PM

Stoneyford for New Years? Thats the kind of info i was hoping for. Davis Flats right... Hopefully Silicon Mike will have his radiator back in time. Although i see him on a new bike in the not so distant future.

Anyone going South of the border? San Felipe?

huge

• Howard_Huge

Posted December 01, 2001 - 12:25 PM

Congradulations on the wedding. That should be an excellent trip. Will the misses to be be riding with you?

• MONTY

Posted December 01, 2001 - 01:31 PM

Howard mike and myself are planing a ride wensday at stontford if the weather is wright, you up for that,(how goe's the healing of the lip and jaw) let mike or me know.
monty

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.