Huges 426

6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 12, 2001 - 03:28 PM

Howard got a YZ426 he was fast on the 400 now you won't be able to see him he could not stand those AA rider getting by him.
monty

• Howard_Huge

Posted January 12, 2001 - 05:01 PM

What ever happened to the element of suprise MONTY :) Deny Deny Deny :D

• marty_mosley

Posted January 12, 2001 - 06:31 PM

Howard , you racing sunday in sacramento?

marty

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 14, 2001 - 08:26 AM

The suprise will be when they see it's a works type bike with all the goodies,dam i did it agian.
monty

• Howard_Huge

Posted January 15, 2001 - 04:13 PM

I think you mean worked bike :) MONTY.

Prairy City was fun good to see you there Marty how did the pictures come out could you tell it was me through all the mud.

It was a pleasure meeting Rich Clark there at the race also.

I ran the presure washer out of gas trying to get all the mud off. But there done.

spent, huge

• marty_mosley

Posted January 16, 2001 - 08:24 PM

Howard this was the only place I could get a clean shot of you. Nice slide I think your ready for some of that super-motard stuff http://albums.photop...5906&p=38303267 :)

marty

[This message has been edited by marty mosley (edited 01-16-2001).]

• Howard_Huge

Posted January 17, 2001 - 01:53 PM

Nice shot Marty!! I know what you mean by the only (clean) shot of me. Muddy race but fun. I have always wanted to try super retard races figured i could do pretty
good.I mean super motard :) yea thats it.

thanks for posting the pics, huge

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.